Patination Oil 500ml2 Customer Reviews
Patination Oil provides a protective coating for newly installed lead sheet and flashings. It helps to prevent the unsightly white carbonate staining that affects new lead and surrounding tiles, brickwork, stonework etc, providing a pleasing appearance.
- The no spill pack means no more spills or drips to clean up, and easier application
- Works on all newly fitted lead
- Protects the lead from staining
- Maintains aesthetically-pleasing finish
- Improves initial appearance and assists in natural aging of lead
- Recommended by Lead Sheet Association
- Just one coat of Patination Oil helps to provide a uniform, attractive appearance to newly installed lead and helps the ageing process whilst the natural patina of the lead is being formed
- It is particularly important to treat areas of newly installed lead that are subject to water flowing over the surface onto surrounding areas, as staining of tile and brick will be more severe in such circumstances
- One coat required to resist formation of carbonate runoff
- Where foot traffic may occur, re-application is recommended
|Coverage||25 - 30m2|
Delivery, Cancellation & Returns
Delivery charges are included in the final shopping basket total and will depend on the basket's contents. Additional shipping charges may apply to orders from the Scottish Highlands and UK islands.
These extras delivery charges are based on certain costs from the manufacturer, distributor or our own couriers. Not all products will be applicable.
If additional shipping fees apply, a member of our team will contact you before processing your order to let you know.
We will do our very best to make sure your delivery arrives by the date required, however manufacturer availability and delivery schedules cannot always guarantee this.
Should your estimated delivery date differ from that displayed on our website, one of our team will inform you by email or telephone
If we cannot make a delivery due to access not being possible, we reserve the right to make a failed delivery charge.