Permaroof EPDM Internal Drain Outlet - 100mm
Permaroof EPDM internal drain outlet.
- Available in 4 different sizes
- Slightly conical shape enables fast and simple installation in rain water drains
- Smooth flange to improve adhesion to the EPDM membranes
- Two rings on the shank, which act as a drain trap between the outlet and the rain water drain
- The resilience of the material used in its construction guarentees a long term seal
- The shank in the upper section has a series of internal serrations, which ensure that the leaf-excluder or gravel-excluder is fixed tightly to the connector
- Resistant to deterioration by the sun
- Resistant to deterioration by ozone
- Resistant to deterioration by other agents and chemicals normally found in the atmosphere
- Excellent flexibility, even at low temperatures
- Mechanical properties are maintained in the long term
Used to connect EPDM membrane to rain water drains.
|Product Type||Rainwater outlets|
Delivery, Cancellation & Returns
Delivery charges are included in the final shopping basket total and will depend on the basket's contents. Additional shipping charges may apply to orders from the Scottish Highlands and UK islands.
These extras delivery charges are based on certain costs from the manufacturer, distributor or our own couriers. Not all products will be applicable.
If additional shipping fees apply, a member of our team will contact you before processing your order to let you know.
We will do our very best to make sure your delivery arrives by the date required, however manufacturer availability and delivery schedules cannot always guarantee this.
Should your estimated delivery date differ from that displayed on our website, one of our team will inform you by email or telephone
If we cannot make a delivery due to access not being possible, we reserve the right to make a failed delivery charge.