TapcoSlate Classic Ridge End Cap 30-34° - Plum
Tapco ridge end cap, suitable for TapsoSlate Classic.
This accessory is a dry-fix ridge 90° end cap to neatly weather seal and finish off the roof line at the end of the ridge.
3 pitch variants available:
This ridge end cap accessory is manufactured in the same material as our TapcoSlate Classic product to beautifully match your roof slate.
- Dimensions of 25 to 29 degree end cap: Overall Length 445mm, Overall Width 290mm, Overall Height 70mm, Side Pitch 25°, End Pitch 90°. To Fit 25° to 29° roof pitches
- Dimensions of 30 to 34 degree end cap: Overall Length 445mm, Overall Width 275mm, Overall Height 80mm, Side Pitch 30°, End Pitch 90°. To Fit 30° to 34° roof pitches
- Dimensions of 35 to 40 degree end cap: Overall Length 445mm, Overall Width 265mm, Overall Height 90mm, Side Pitch 35°, End Pitch 90°. To Fit 35° to 40° roof pitches
Please note: this product cannot be used in conjunction with the conservatory roof accessory product range.
Designed for use with the TapcoSlate Classic range:
- Ridges and hips are mechanically fixed
- Universal fitting for any angle
- Manufactured using a recyclable blend of limestone and polypropylene
- Authentic slate appearance
- Textured surface and riven edges
- Ease of installation
- Pre-marked nailing and exposure guides, with horizontal spacers
- Easy to cut
- No wastage - will not crack, split or break, even if walked upon or dropped
- BBA approved
- Fully tested against fire, wind, driving rain, snow and water absorption
- Constant colour throughout
- Built in camber for tighter fit when fixed in situ
- No sorting, clipping or drilling
- Guaranteed for 40 years
- Available in 6 colours to suit any project
- Suitable for:
- Fully boarded roofs
- Unit should be heated with a hot-air gun along the ridge before bending into shape
- Cut using a fine-toothed handsaw, jigsaw, circular saw, or sharp utility blade
- Fix using large-headed galvanised steel nails (30mm x 2.5mm)
- Store at a temperature no lower than 7°C for 24 hours prior to use
- Can be installed at temperature as low as 0°C, but must be hand fastened
- Tapco recommend fastening via a pneumatic gun in temperatures above 7°
|Product Type||Slate accessories|
|Type||Ridge end cap|
Delivery, Cancellation & Returns
Delivery charges are included in the final shopping basket total and will depend on the basket's contents. Additional shipping charges may apply to orders from the Scottish Highlands and UK islands.
These extras delivery charges are based on certain costs from the manufacturer, distributor or our own couriers. Not all products will be applicable.
If additional shipping fees apply, a member of our team will contact you before processing your order to let you know.
We will do our very best to make sure your delivery arrives by the date required, however manufacturer availability and delivery schedules cannot always guarantee this.
Should your estimated delivery date differ from that displayed on our website, one of our team will inform you by email or telephone
If we cannot make a delivery due to access not being possible, we reserve the right to make a failed delivery charge.