TapcoSlate Classic Ridge to Hip Junction 14-17° - Brick Red
Tapco ridge to hip junction, suitable for TapsoSlate Classic.
This accessory is a dry-fix ridge to hip junction cap for all roofs where the ridge meets the hip. It is especially valuable for the 3-way junction on an Edwardian conservatory roof.
3 pitch variants available:
This angled ridge to hip accessory is manufactured in the same material as our TapcoSlate Classic product to beautifully match your roof slate.
- Dimensions of 14 to 17 degree junction: Overall Length 445mm, Overall Width 300mm, Overall Height 45mm, Front and Side Pitch 14°. To Fit 14° to 17° roof pitches
- Dimensions of 18 to 23 degree junction: Overall Length 445mm, Overall Width 295mm, Overall Height 50mm, Front and Side Pitch 18°. To Fit 18° to 23° roof pitches
- Dimensions of 24 to 30 degree junction: Overall Length 445mm, Overall Width 285mm, Overall Height 60mm, Front and Side Pitch 24°. To Fit 24° to 30° roof pitches
TapcoSlate Classic angled ridge to hip junction caps have a degree of flexibility when fixing and have the same properties as the roofing slate:
- Ridges and hips are mechanically fixed
- Universal fitting for any angle
- Manufactured using a recyclable blend of limestone and polypropylene
- Authentic slate appearance
- Textured surface and riven edges
- Ease of installation
- Pre-marked nailing and exposure guides, with horizontal spacers
- Easy to cut
- No wastage - will not crack, split or break, even if walked upon or dropped
- BBA approved
- Fully tested against fire, wind, driving rain, snow and water absorption
- Constant colour throughout
- Built in camber for tighter fit when fixed in situ
- No sorting, clipping or drilling
- Guaranteed for 40 years
- Available in 6 colours to suit any project
- Suitable for:
- Fully boarded roofs
- Unit should be heated with a hot-air gun along the ridge before bending into shape
- Cut using a fine-toothed handsaw, jigsaw, circular saw, or sharp utility blade
- Fix using large-headed galvanised steel nails (30mm x 2.5mm)
- Store at a temperature no lower than 7°C for 24 hours prior to use
- Can be installed at temperature as low as 0°C, but must be hand fastened
- Tapco recommend fastening via a pneumatic gun in temperatures above 7°
|Fire Rating||BS476 Part 3, Boarded Roof SAA, Battened Roof SAC|
|Product||Ridge to hip junction|
|Product Type||Slate accessories|
|Type||Ridge to hip junction|
Delivery, Cancellation & Returns
Delivery charges are included in the final shopping basket total and will depend on the basket's contents. Additional shipping charges may apply to orders from the Scottish Highlands and UK islands.
These extras delivery charges are based on certain costs from the manufacturer, distributor or our own couriers. Not all products will be applicable.
If additional shipping fees apply, a member of our team will contact you before processing your order to let you know.
We will do our very best to make sure your delivery arrives by the date required, however manufacturer availability and delivery schedules cannot always guarantee this.
Should your estimated delivery date differ from that displayed on our website, one of our team will inform you by email or telephone
If we cannot make a delivery due to access not being possible, we reserve the right to make a failed delivery charge.