TapcoSlate Classic Synthetic Slate - Brick Red (Pack of 25)
TapcoSlate Classic synthetic slate is the only BBA-rated slate for felt and batten at roof pitches of 14.5°.
- Manufactured using a recyclable blend of limestone and polypropylene
- Authentic slate appearance
- Textured surface and riven edges
- Ease of installation
- Pre-marked nailing and exposure guides, with horizontal spacers
- Easy to cut
- No wastage - will not crack, split or break, even if walked upon or dropped
- BBA approved
- Fully tested against fire, wind, driving rain, snow and water absorption
- Constant colour throughout
- Built in camber for tighter fit when fixed in situ
- No sorting, clipping or drilling
- Guaranteed for 40 years
- Available in 6 colours to suit any project
- Suitable for:
- Fully boarded roofs
- For use on roof pitches of 14.5-90°
- Cut using a fine-toothed handsaw, jigsaw, circular saw, or sharp utility blade
- Fix using large-headed galvanised steel nails (30mm x 2.5mm)
- Store at a temperature no lower than 7°C for 24 hours prior to use
- Can be installed at temperature as low as 0°C, but must be hand fastened
- Tapco recommend fastening via a pneumatic gun in temperatures above 7°C
|Fire Rating||BS476 Part 3, Boarded Roof SAA, Battened Roof SAC|
|Material||Limestone & polypropylene|
|Product Type||Synthetic slate|
|Size (W x L)||445 x 295mm|
Delivery, Cancellation & Returns
Delivery charges are included in the final shopping basket total and will depend on the basket's contents. Additional shipping charges may apply to orders from the Scottish Highlands and UK islands.
These extras delivery charges are based on certain costs from the manufacturer, distributor or our own couriers. Not all products will be applicable.
If additional shipping fees apply, a member of our team will contact you before processing your order to let you know.
We will do our very best to make sure your delivery arrives by the date required, however manufacturer availability and delivery schedules cannot always guarantee this.
Should your estimated delivery date differ from that displayed on our website, one of our team will inform you by email or telephone
If we cannot make a delivery due to access not being possible, we reserve the right to make a failed delivery charge.