Terne Coated Stainless Steel Coil - 50mm x 20m
Terne-coated stainless steel coil - 50mm x 20m.
- Terne-coated stainless steel coils hold roof sheeting safely in place
- They help to protect roof sheeting against wind uplift and subsequent penetration of rain water
- Stainless steel is the preferred material when strength and rigidity is required
- Terne-coated stainless steel coil allows you to cut-to-size your own lead/lead-free alternative fixing clips
- They are used to secure free edges of lead sheet against wind uplift and penetration of water
- Steel clips are preferred when the clip can only be fixed at the top extremity, due to strength
- For example, over a glass roof
|Type||Metal strips & coils|
Delivery, Cancellation & Returns
Delivery charges are included in the final shopping basket total and will depend on the basket's contents. Additional shipping charges may apply to orders from the Scottish Highlands and UK islands.
These extras delivery charges are based on certain costs from the manufacturer, distributor or our own couriers. Not all products will be applicable.
If additional shipping fees apply, a member of our team will contact you before processing your order to let you know.
We will do our very best to make sure your delivery arrives by the date required, however manufacturer availability and delivery schedules cannot always guarantee this.
Should your estimated delivery date differ from that displayed on our website, one of our team will inform you by email or telephone
If we cannot make a delivery due to access not being possible, we reserve the right to make a failed delivery charge.