Terne Coated Stainless Steel Lead Fixing Clips - 600mm - Pack of 10
Terne Coated Stainless Steel Lead Fixing Clips, supplied in a pack of 10.
Designed to secure free edges of lead sheet, helping to prevent wind uplift and the subsequent penetration of water.
- Terne coated stainless steel lead fixing clips prevent wind uplift of your lead sheeting and the subsequent penetration of water
- Stainless steel is the ideal material as it is strong and secure
- These stainless steel lead fixing clips are terne-coated (alloy coating made of lead and tin)
- These stainless steel fixing clips are preferred when the clip can only be fixed at it's top extremity, but rigidity is required
- For example, over a glass roof
|Certification||BS EN 10088|
|Product Type||Fixing clips|
Delivery, Cancellation & Returns
Delivery charges are included in the final shopping basket total and will depend on the basket's contents. Additional shipping charges may apply to orders from the Scottish Highlands and UK islands.
These extras delivery charges are based on certain costs from the manufacturer, distributor or our own couriers. Not all products will be applicable.
If additional shipping fees apply, a member of our team will contact you before processing your order to let you know.
We will do our very best to make sure your delivery arrives by the date required, however manufacturer availability and delivery schedules cannot always guarantee this.
Should your estimated delivery date differ from that displayed on our website, one of our team will inform you by email or telephone
If we cannot make a delivery due to access not being possible, we reserve the right to make a failed delivery charge.