Timloc Push-In Soffit Vent 10mm - Pack of 10 - White
Timloc push in soffit vents are used main in refurbishment projects.
These push-in vents are a convenient way of ensuring an existing soffit board gets ventilation.
The barbed ridge on the side of each vent grips the soffit board and holds it securely in place.
Each ventilator provides 1600mm² of free airflow. Position the vents at 166mm centres to ensure the equivalent of a continuous 10mm opening.
- Efficient, unobtrusive and easy to fit
- Can be fitted to existing soffit boards in situ
- 4mm wide holes comply with BS 5250:2011
- Durable and totally resistant to decay
- UV stabilised and colourfast
We strongly recommended you use a good quality, accurate hole saw
- Cut 70mm diameter circular holes into the soffit board
- Drill holes at 160mm centres
- Push in the vents, the ventilators will grip firmly in the fixing holes
|Airflow||1,600mm² per m|
|Standards||Satisfies all NHBC recommendations; complies with all relevant Building Regulations and British Standards|