Ubbink OFT-1 Flat Roof Vent Terminal - 110mm
The Ubbink OFT-1 is a 110mm diameter capped stack flat roof breather vent for built up felt roofs.
Also suitable for GRP, the Ubbink OFT-1 vent provides effective airflow and less obtrusion above the roofline.
Features and Benefits
- Large free vent area/Low Pa resistance
- Can be used with torch on felt
- Suitable to be installed with Glass Fibre (GRP)
- Suitable for cooker extractors when installed with the correct ducting
- More aesthetically pleasing with a less obtrusive stack above the roofline
- The stack cap is mechanically fixed so more secure when installed in extreme weathers, but can be removed for servicing purposes
The Ubbink OFT-1 flat roof vent terminal.
- Allows termination through a flat roof void to ducting up to 160mm, when used with reducers
- Stack pipe has an integral collar and separate aluminium flange for use with felt and asphalt
- Large free vent area
- Suitable for use with soil and vent systems
- Suitable for both mechanical and natural (passive) ventilation installations
- Has a seperate aluminium flange and collar to withstand the higher temperature during installation in asphalt roofs
- Suitable for use with:
|Compatible Materials||Felt & GRP|
|Material||Polypropylene & Aluminium|
|Product Type||Breather vents|
Delivery, Cancellation & Returns
Delivery charges are included in the final shopping basket total and will depend on the basket's contents. Additional shipping charges may apply to orders from the Scottish Highlands and UK islands.
These extras delivery charges are based on certain costs from the manufacturer, distributor or our own couriers. Not all products will be applicable.
If additional shipping fees apply, a member of our team will contact you before processing your order to let you know.
We will do our very best to make sure your delivery arrives by the date required, however manufacturer availability and delivery schedules cannot always guarantee this.
Should your estimated delivery date differ from that displayed on our website, one of our team will inform you by email or telephone
If we cannot make a delivery due to access not being possible, we reserve the right to make a failed delivery charge.