Ubbink OFT-1P Flat Roof Vent Terminal - 166mm - PVC
The Ubbink OFT-1 flat roof vent terminal.
- Allows termination through a flat roof void to ducting up to 160mm, when used with reducers
- Stack pipe has an integral collar and separate aluminium flange for use with felt and asphalt
- Large free vent area
- Suitable for use with soil and vent systems
- Suitable for both mechanical and natural (passive) ventilation installations
- Has a seperate aluminium flange and collar to withstand the higher temperature during installation in asphalt roofs
- Suitable for use with:
|Compatible Roof Material(s)||PVC|
|Depth Below Roof||350mm|
|Height Above Roof||300mm|
|Material||Polyethylene, aluminium and PVC|
Delivery, Cancellation & Returns
Delivery charges are included in the final shopping basket total and will depend on the basket's contents. Additional shipping charges may apply to orders from the Scottish Highlands and UK islands.
These extras delivery charges are based on certain costs from the manufacturer, distributor or our own couriers. Not all products will be applicable.
If additional shipping fees apply, a member of our team will contact you before processing your order to let you know.
We will do our very best to make sure your delivery arrives by the date required, however manufacturer availability and delivery schedules cannot always guarantee this.
Should your estimated delivery date differ from that displayed on our website, one of our team will inform you by email or telephone
If we cannot make a delivery due to access not being possible, we reserve the right to make a failed delivery charge.