Ubbink UB17 Hooded Space Slate Vent - 600x300mm / 500x250mm
Ubbink's slate space vent is a roof void ventilator for use in slates.
Ubbink slate vents are unobtrusive, economical roof ventilators, providing 10,000mm2/m of air flow per unit.
- For new build or re-roofing applications
- Suitable for 600x300mm and 500x250mm slates, man-made and natural
- Can be used for high and low level roof ventilation requirements
- Adaptor available to convert to mechanical extraction/terminal and accept ducting of 110mm, Ubbink UB17 adaptor and pipe
- The base as supplied is a direct replacement for a 600x300mm slate
- When the 25mm side bands are trimmed off and the inner set of fixing points is used, the unit is then a direct replacement for a 500x250mm slate
|Dimensions||300mm x 600mm|
|Free Airflow||10,00mm²/m of air flow, 5mm, 10mm and 25mm continuous opening equivalent at 2m, 1m and 0.4m intervals|
|Minimum Pitch for Installation||23°|
Other products you may be interested in.
Ubbink UB17 Connector & Lower Pipe for Space Slate Vent
110mm diameter spigot