Ubbink UB17 Hooded Space Slate Vent - 600x300mm / 500x250mm
Ubbink's slate space vent is a roof void ventilator for use in slates.
Ubbink slate vents are unobtrusive, economical roof ventilators, providing 10,000mm2/m of air flow per unit.
- For new build or re-roofing applications
- Suitable for 600x300mm and 500x250mm slates, man-made and natural
- Can be used for high and low level roof ventilation requirements
- Adaptor available to convert to mechanical extraction/terminal and accept ducting of 110mm, Ubbink UB17 adaptor and pipe
- The base as supplied is a direct replacement for a 600x300mm slate
- When the 25mm side bands are trimmed off and the inner set of fixing points is used, the unit is then a direct replacement for a 500x250mm slate
|Dimensions||300mm x 600mm|
|Free Airflow||10,00mm²/m of air flow, 5mm, 10mm and 25mm continuous opening equivalent at 2m, 1m and 0.4m intervals|
|Minimum Pitch for Installation||23°|
Delivery, Cancellation & Returns
Delivery charges are included in the final shopping basket total and will depend on the basket's contents. Additional shipping charges may apply to orders from the Scottish Highlands and UK islands.
These extras delivery charges are based on certain costs from the manufacturer, distributor or our own couriers. Not all products will be applicable.
If additional shipping fees apply, a member of our team will contact you before processing your order to let you know.
We will do our very best to make sure your delivery arrives by the date required, however manufacturer availability and delivery schedules cannot always guarantee this.
Should your estimated delivery date differ from that displayed on our website, one of our team will inform you by email or telephone
If we cannot make a delivery due to access not being possible, we reserve the right to make a failed delivery charge.
Other products you may be interested in.
Ubbink UB17 Connector & Lower Pipe for Space Slate Vent
110mm diameter spigot