Ubbink UB19 Hooded Tile Vent for Ludlow Plus / 49 Tiles - Red
Ubbink's UB19 vent is a streamlined hooded vent suitable for a almost all profiled roof materials.
The tortured path through the 4mm louvred grille and internal weathering geometry is designed to maintain a 22,000mm2/m of air flow per unit whilst channelling any water ingress out of the vent and on to the roof covering.
- Integral sidelock clip to ensure secure fit
- Extensively & independently wind tunnel tested
- Can be used for high and low level roof ventilation requirements.
- Has 4mm louvred fly screen grille to prevent blockage from falling debris and entry of large insects into the roof space.
- For use with mechanical extracion or soil stack / vent pipe termination; either the Ubivent felt sleeve and adaptor or the Ubbink stepped adaptor should be used.
|Compatible Tiles||Marley Ludlow Plus|
|Material||Polypropylene & PVC|
|Minimum Pitch for Installation||17.5°|
|Style||15 x 9|
|Weight||0.61kg (including clip)|
Other products you may be interested in
Ubbink UB19 Ubivent Felt Sleeve & Adaptor
Includes stepped adaptor 160/150/125/110/100mm
Ubbink Stepped Adaptor - 100-160mm
Accepts ducting of 100mm, 110mm, 125mm, 150mm and 160mm