Ubbink UB19 Hooded Tile Vent for Ludlow Plus / 49 Tiles - Red
Ubbink's UB19 vent is a streamlined hooded vent suitable for a almost all profiled roof materials.
The tortured path through the 4mm louvred grille and internal weathering geometry is designed to maintain a 22,000mm2/m of air flow per unit whilst channelling any water ingress out of the vent and on to the roof covering.
- Integral sidelock clip to ensure secure fit
- Extensively & independently wind tunnel tested
- Can be used for high and low level roof ventilation requirements.
- Has 4mm louvred fly screen grille to prevent blockage from falling debris and entry of large insects into the roof space.
- For use with mechanical extracion or soil stack / vent pipe termination; either the Ubivent felt sleeve and adaptor or the Ubbink stepped adaptor should be used.
|Compatible Tiles||Marley Ludlow Plus|
|Material||Polypropylene & PVC|
|Minimum Pitch for Installation||17.5°|
|Style||15 x 9|
|Weight||0.61kg (including clip)|
Delivery, Cancellation & Returns
Delivery charges are included in the final shopping basket total and will depend on the basket's contents. Additional shipping charges may apply to orders from the Scottish Highlands and UK islands.
These extras delivery charges are based on certain costs from the manufacturer, distributor or our own couriers. Not all products will be applicable.
If additional shipping fees apply, a member of our team will contact you before processing your order to let you know.
We will do our very best to make sure your delivery arrives by the date required, however manufacturer availability and delivery schedules cannot always guarantee this.
Should your estimated delivery date differ from that displayed on our website, one of our team will inform you by email or telephone
If we cannot make a delivery due to access not being possible, we reserve the right to make a failed delivery charge.