Ubbink UB41 Universal Hooded Service Terminal & Adaptor - Terracotta
UB41's comprise of a hood on a circular upstand (160mm diameter), a 500x500mm Ubiflex flashing skirt, and a stepped adaptor.
The tortured path through the 4mm louvred grille and internal weathering geometry is designed to maintain a consistent amount of air flow per unit, whilst any water ingress is channelled out of the vent and on to the roof covering.
- Suitable in most tiled and slated pitched roofs
- Ease of installation - adaptor is cut off at required diameter and then attached to undertile spigot with a solvent (Ubiflex high tack sealant reommended)
- Stepped adaptor allows connections to 100mm/110mm/125mm/150mm/160mm diameter ducting
- Water ingress is channelled out of the vent and on to the roof covering
- Suitable in most tiled and slated pitched roofs, regardless of make or design
- The Ubiflex flashing allows fitting into most tiled and slated pitched roofs
- Can be used for high and low level roof ventilation requirements
- Unit may also be used to terminate soil and vent pipes where an external pressure test is not required
|Compatible Roof Material(s)||Tile & Slate|
|Compatible Tiles||Universal Tile & Slate|
|Dimensions||500mm x 500mm skirt, 215mm height stepped adaptor|
|Minimum Pitch for Installation||22.5°|