Ubbink UB62 In Line Tile Vent for Double Roman Tiles - Terracotta
up to 11 working days
Ubbink's UB62 In-line vent offers high performance whilst retaining the aesthetics of the roof design.
May be used to supplement or replace other ventilation such as dry ridge, abutment or eaves systems.
- For new build or re-roofing applications.
- Suitable for ventilation of compartmental roof spaces, such as fire walls.
- Built in spigot allows direct ventilation into roof.
- Can be used for high and low level roof ventilation requirements.
- Adaptor available to convert to soil extraction and mechanical extraction/service terminal, Ubbink stepped adaptor.
|Compatible Tiles||Marley Double Roman|
|Free Airflow||15,000mm²/m of air flow, 5mm, 10mm and 25mm continuous opening equivalent at 3m, 1.5m and 0.6m intervals|
|Minimum Pitch for Installation||25°|
|Style||Metric (large format)|
|Tile Profile||Double pantile|
|Usage||In line vents|
Other products you may be interested in.
Ubbink Stepped Adaptor - 100-160mm
Accepts ducting of 100mm, 110mm, 125mm, 150mm and 160mm